Sunday, January 8, 2012

Welcome to Blogging!

Welcome to my first blog! I am new to blogging and may take a while to get my 'feet under me,' but am excited to be trying something new! I have been baking since I was a kid but over the past two years have started doing it more and more. I've been branching out and trying new recipies and new techniques. I thought a blog might be a great way to organize my recipies and share my baking adventures with anyone out there who loves baking too.

That header will hopefully be temporary. I'm not particularly computer savy but am hoping to get better through the course of blogging. The pictures running down the left hand side are cut out cookies I made for my sisters wedding. Along the bottom a cake I made when my boyfriend got promoted, a cake I made for the fourth of July, and finally my mom's 50th Birthday cake.

Now I need to get baking, so I can get blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment